Fall is one of the most gorgeous times of the year. Crisp, cool air and a breathtaking display of colors burst from the trees that were once green.
When those beautiful leaves fall, take time to manage the clean-up. Here are some ideas to assist :
1. Rake, mow or blow, keep them off your lawn to avoid problems such as mildew/rot, insects and diseases that can kill patches of even the healthiest grass.
2. Drop a tarp under your big trees to catch leaves for super easy pick up idea!
3. Mulch, compost or remove, its your choice
4. Keep your rain gutters/downspouts clear before the rain
5. Hardscape surfaces – keep them clear! Whether concrete, brick or stone, leaves can stain surfaces if not removed.